1. Warning: The registration of the students submitting false/incomplete information's in the online form will be rejected and such students will not be considered for the admission.
2. Candidates must ensure that they qualify and are eligible for admission.
3. All the guidelines are listed in the Prospectus/Admission sub-menus available on website.
4. Before registering, the candidates or their parents/guardians must have a valid mobile number and a valid e-mail id which will be used to confirm their identity by sending SMS.
5. Candidates must retain their registered mobile number in active mode and/or e-mail id until the admission process is over.
6. All communication regarding admission will be through SMS/e-mail, preferably SMS.
7. If you face any issue during online registration then you can call us at our helpline number 80545-15015 between (10.00 AM – 5.00 PM) or can mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
8. You need to paste photographs of yourself and of your parents in the specified areas with signature below it whereas are mandatory.